To celebrate two awards received from “The Ninth International Health and Longevity Forum”, FHY will continue to conduct a series of FREE workshops at Eastwood Women’s Rest Centre in 2017, timetable as below, to share the secrets of How to Restore Health & Wellness via various FHY’s Practices.
- Space Stroll Healing Practice helps people to resonate their body to the five elements and harmonise the relationships among body organs. Its six movements are very relaxing and free flowing.
- Universal Love Mantra originated from a native Hawaiian spiritual therapy – Ho’oponopono. This mantra helps people to balance their body, mind and soul, and also can improve marriage, family, academic study, career, Feng Shui, financial situation, and interpersonal relationships.
- Music as Medicine uses spiritual language and spiritual songs, to help people to achieve emotional healing via harmonising with nature, with others and within their family.
- Morning Massage Healing with eight sections of movements, helps people to facilitate the smooth flow of all the meridian channels in the body when waking up in the morning and leaving people a fresh and energised throughout the day.
- Evening Healing Therapy with ten sections of movements, helps people get rid of negative energy before sleeping, and maintains the calm state in all organs so that the body can rest and recuperate. It also improves anxiety and insomnia.
- FHY Bronze Bell (QiGong): with near 1500 years’ history, effectively helps people to restore from illness through quickly open acupuncture points and meridians, and achieve physical, emotional and mental wellness with rejuvenation and longevity.
FHY is a non-political, non-religious, non-profit organization. FHY aims to promote the vision of “Care Self, Care Others and Care the Earth” through various seminars and workshops; introducing practical health preserving concepts and methods to leading people better caring for themselves and their families, while also raising awareness about environmental sustainability promoting the message of caring for our planet.
Welcome to join with us!
Sat 1-3pm, 18/2/17 – The Energy from Food
Sat 1-3pm, 25/2/17 – Morning Massage Healing-1
Sat 1-3pm, 25/3/17 – Morning Massage Healing-2
Sat 1-3pm, 22/4/17 – Evening Healing Therapy
Address ： Eastwood Women’s Rest Centre, Hillview Road, Eastwood (at the rear of Eastwood Library).
Inquire： Mandy #0403386190, Belinda # 0426898736