FREE one-day workshop to explore going solo as a service provider within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The workshop is ideal for:
- anyone who may be thinking about going solo and working for themselves in areas including home care, accessing employment, transport, assistive technology, social participation, and more
- anyone with skills in support coordination and plan management who could consider providing independent services
- people with a lived experience of disability or mental health condition who want to be self employed and assist people with a disability
- existing sole traders and (very) small venture operators who provide services needed by NDIS recipients
This workshop will empower people who are (or want to be!) self-employed to explore the opportunities they have to start and grow a (very) small venture.
Workshops will run in various locations across 2017/18, starting with Bankstown in May and Carlton in August. More info about dates is available on the website.
This free workshop will help participants:
- Prepare to provide support under NDIS
- Learn what their local NDIS market looks like
- Explore which support categories best fit their expertise
- Discover what their opportunities are in the NDIS market
- Find out how they can access further support to make the transition to NDIS service provider
Meet other (very) small business owners to build their network and boost referrals.
Click here to view the flyer.