Mental Health Carers NSW (MHCN) acknowledges the important role of students in the ongoing and future success of the mental health sector.
We encourage students to come along and complete their placement within MHCN. We offer a comprehensive training package and ongoing support throughout each placement.
MHCN has many opportunities for student placement, including:
- Our ‘Carer Connections‘ telephone helpline;
- Carer advocacy and engagement opportunities;
- Report and submission writing;
- General administration duties;
- Research projects;
- Assisting in training, workshop and event planning and facilitation;
- And much more!
If you are interested in completing your student placement with MHCN, you can ring Laura Knight on 02 9332 0777, and send an email along with your CV and cover letter to MHCNadmin@mentalhealthcarersnsw.org