Mental Health Carers NSW (MHCN) has many opportunities for volunteers, including:
- Our ‘Carer Connections‘ telephone helpline
- Carer advocacy and engagement opportunities
- Report and submission writing
- General administration duties
- Research projects
- Fundraising initiatives
- Assisting in training, workshop and event planning and facilitation
- And much more!
* Please note we are not currently taking volunteers as we are at capacity.* Please check this page in future when volunteer opportunities do become available.
If you are interested in volunteering with MHCN, you can ring Laura Knight on 02 9332 0777, and send an email along with your CV and cover letter to MHCNadmin@mentalhealthcarersnsw.org