- This event has passed.
Recovery Oriented Practice
November 12 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Recovery Oriented Practice introduces participants to the empowering concept of recovery as a way to view an individual’s journey through mental health. Recovery oriented practice as a model of care within the mental health system is discussed, as are strategies for supporting a mental health carers self-care. By the end of this course, you should:
- Have an understanding of the concept of recovery in the mental health field
- Feel confident in navigating the recovery model of care in diverse settings
- Be aware of how to use a WRAP to support your and your loved one’s recovery journey
- Feel like you have the appropriate knowledge and resources to help assist an individual with their recovery
- Cost: FREE!
- Target Audience: mental health carers (and interested others)
In person or live online:
- Participant limit: 15
- Duration: 4 hours (inclusive of breaks)
- Delivery format: Live online (via Zoom)
- Upcoming courses: Friday 12th November 2021, 10.30am – 2.30pm
- Registration: Click here to register through Trybooking!
Please note that when you successfully register for a in person or live online course, Trybooking will automatically send you:
- A confirmation email with a receipt and the in person or live online information
- An automated email again with the in person or live online information, pre-evaluation link and other information